Friday, June 21, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday!


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow



Hi! Welcome to my first Feature and Follow post!

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme/feature hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee.

This week's question is:

Activity: Favorite Literary Quote



I don't know if I have an absolute fav, but one that stands out is from one of my favorite books of all time, Atlas Shrugged, a literary masterpiece, in my humble opinion. 

“Your mind is your only judge of truth–and if others dissent from your verdict, reality is the court of final appeal.”--John Galt

6 comments:

  1. This quote is amazing! :)
    Have a magical weekend!
    New follower!
    Here's my FF: Maria's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome quote!!! It is so true!!
    New follower via GFC
    Thanks for stopping by My FF post
    And also just to let you know, I heard they might be doing away with GFC so you might find it helpful to have another way to follow like bloglobin', Linky, Networked Blogs, or something along those lines. If you need help can probably give you some. (If you want.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the heads up! I went and grabbed a bloglovin button :)

      Delete
  3. Great quote choice! Thanks for stopping by my FF. I look forward to reading your posts. :-) New Follower

    Chelsea @ Starbucks & Books Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote. Thanks for stopping by!

    Tsuki @ Tsuki's Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quote! Thanks for stopping by mine last week!

    New follower via feedly
    Becky @ Book Bite Reviews

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget